Monday, October 11, 2010

Joe's work experience

Last week, Joe spent a week away from school, working mainly on TAG projects for his work experience:


I have liked so many things in the Citizen’s Theatre during work experience like going to Bannerman high school to see a rehearsal of their play and then going to the royal concert hall to see their performance and learning about the rosey project.


I have also liked being about the office and meeting everyone here, They are all very helpful , friendly and great to talk.


I have been about the theatre and seen a rehearsal of a play called “The Monster in the Hall” it was great to watch and everyone had a pleasant mood about them.


Even just doing normal work is fun because the atmosphere is so nice and everyone is really cheerful. I’d say I have had a very nice experience here and I would happily do it again.


Joe

No comments: