Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanks Denis!

I want to say a huge thank you to Denis, who apart from being a stalwart here at the Citz is our master carpenter. In the marketing department we have a set of display boards that have only been part usable since we lost one of the poles.

In flash of inspiration, I ventured round to the workshops mid-show, taking care to not get in the way of the Oz cast on my way past the back of the stage. In my opinion this is the coolest part of the theatre, but not a place I get to hang out very often.

Anyway on presenting Denis with my problem, he promptly fashioned me a new pole. Which I have now coloured-in with a black marker. You'd never know!! My 3 Blue Peter badges finally come in handy.

If only all our problems were solved this easily.

Thanks Denis - you're a star!

Hx

No comments: