Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year (...and website problems)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. We have all had a well-earned rest and are gearing up for an exciting 2008.

Our web developers have on the other hand been having a bit of a nightmare. On 31st December their server had what they described as a "catastrophic failure"!! Thankfully they have great back-up systems in place and have been able to rebuild any affected websites. The TAG site is pretty much back online, however we are currently working to correct a few broken links.

If you come across any problems, please feel free to let me know. You can email me here.

On a plus note, my hopes of appearing in OK magazine, were granted by the Christmas fairy. The TMA Awards coverage was finally published. Unfortunately none of the companies or shows were mentioned, but still; it made my mum proud as she's a big fan of Lee Mead!

Hx

No comments: